Ring In 2023 In Las Vegas Style
Ringing in the New Year Las Vegas style means starting the evening with an elegant, tasteful dinner at one of Las Vegas’s most posh restaurants, the Caviar Bar. Located in the Resorts World Hotel, the Caviar Bar New Year’s Experience for 2023 offers two seating choices: 5:30 p.m. or 8:30 p.m. Peruse the Caviar Bar’s unique New Year’s Eve menu to give you a glimpse of the best fine dining in Las Vegas.
World-renowned Chef Hergatt started his culinary career specializing in French Cuisine. He has received several Michelin star ratings and impressive high marks for his culinary artistry at top restaurants in Sydney, New York, and Miami. Caviar Bar is his first West Coast restaurant where you can enjoy seafood and more on the Vegas Strip.
Be sure to make your New Year’s Eve dinner reservations early before they fill up. Caviar Bar is a popular restaurant sure to sell out fast.
After your sumptuous seafood and caviar dinner (with Vodka or Champagne), you’ll want to join one of the many New Year’s Eve celebration events in Las Vegas for 2023. We make it easy for you to decide with this suggested list of things to do:
- The Fremont Street Experience New Year’s Eve 2023 event is the Time of Your Life Festival, featuring live music on three separate stages. Have a ball listening to tunes from Bush, Sugar Ray, Julian Marley and the Wailers, Sugarhill Gang, All-4-One, Tag Team, and DJ Skribble. A ticket to the FSE (Fremont Street Experience) New Year’s event will give you access to all the casinos and bars in the six-square block area. Entrance is allowed only for people with event wristbands. Easy to get to downtown Las Vegas via taxi, ride share, or parking nearby, so you can get out and stroll through the Fremont Street Experience taking in all the glitter and glam for a fabulous time. The mayor of Las Vegas will be participating in this official NYE Party of Las Vegas.
- Located near downtown Las Vegas, The Plaza Hotel Fireworks Show is rated one of the best NYE events in Las Vegas. Located at the west end of the FSE, it requires booking a room in advance to secure a birdseye view of the fireworks show 21 floors up at the pool top. The Plaza’s Celebrate New Year’s Eve package includes late check-out and early hotel check-in, plus a $50 food and beverage credit. Make a champagne toast at the top when the clock strikes midnight, and the dazzling fireworks begin.
- Of course, you can also join in the 2023 New Year’s Eve festivities on the Las Strip, where at least 400,000 people will be in attendance. Six miles of Las Vegas Boulevard will be closed off for revelers and partygoers starting at 6 p.m. Seven spectacular fireworks displays will be topping it off simultaneously at midnight from seven different hotel and resort rooftops on the Strip.
- Never lacking in variety, there are many Vegas concerts and shows to choose from on New Year’s Eve. Ranging from the spectacular Cirque du Soleil extravaganzas to Magic Acts, Musicals, Comedy, and even limited-time engagements, here’s what we found available on December 31, 2022.
- O By Cirque Du Soleil (Family)
- America’s Got Talent Las Vegas Live (Family, Variety)
- Tournament Of Kings (Family)
- Blue Man Group (Afternoon Shows, Family)
- Jabbawockeez (Dance, Family)
- V – The Ultimate Variety Show (Family, Variety)
- Wow – The Vegas Spectacular (Family, Variety)
- Glittering Lights (Family)
- Kà By Cirque Du Soleil (Family)
- Laugh Factory (Comedy)
- Marriage Can Be Murder (Comedy Dinner Show)
- Brad Garrett’s Comedy Club
- Mad Apple By Cirque Du Soleil (Comedy)
- Piff The Magic Dragon Show (Comedy, Magic)
- Rich Little (Impersonators, Comedy)
- Tape Face (Comedy)
- Gregory Popovich’s Comedy Pet Theater (Comedy, Afternoon Shows)
- Delirious Comedy Club (Comedy)
- House Of Magic (Magic, Comedy)
- La Comedy Club (Comedy)
- Nathan Burton Comedy Magic Show (Comedy, Afternoon Shows)
- Comedy Cellar (Comedy)
- Adam London Laughternoon (Comedy, Afternoon Shows)
- Byron Kennedy’s Madhouse (Comedy)
- Newsical The Musical (Comedy, Musical)
- Shin Lim (Magic)
- Awakening (Dance, Magic)
- Mac King Comedy Magic Show (Afternoon Shows)
- Murray The Magician (Magic, Afternoon Shows)
- The Mentalist (Magic, Hypnosis)
- David Copperfield (Magic, Afternoon Shows)
- Paranormal Mind Reading Magic (Hypnosis, Afternoon Shows)
Category: Music & Dance
- The Beatles Love By Cirque Du Soleil (Dance)
- Michael Jackson One By Cirque Du Soleil (Dance)
- Tenacious D (Concert, Limited Engagement)
- Rupaul’s Drag Race Live! Las Vegas (Impersonators, Dance)
- Fantasy (Adult, Dance)
- Drag Brunch At Senor Frog’s (Adult, Afternoon Shows)
- Menopause The Musical (Afternoon Shows)
- Chippendales (Adult, Dance)
- Stripper 101 (Adult, Afternoon Shows)
- Piano Man (Impersonators, Tribute)
- Extravaganza (Dance, Variety)
- Motown Tribute: Iconic Soul (Musical Tribute)
- The Garden Bottomless Brunch (Adult, Afternoon Shows)
- A Musical About Star Wars (Afternoon shows)
Category: Top Residency Artists
These top performers will have a December 31st New Year’s Eve show. Be sure to check and buy tickets ahead of time – don’t wait to book it last minute once in Vegas.
- Bruno Mars at Dolby Live, Park MGM Hotel
- Gwen Stefani at Venetian Theatre, the Venetian Hotel
- Adele at The Colosseum, Caesars Palace Hotel
- Chris Brown at Drai’s Nightclub, the Cromwell Hotel
- The Killers at The Chelsea, Cosmopolitan Hotel
- Pitbull at The Event Center, Resorts World Hotel
Whew! As you can see, the shows go on throughout the day and night, making it easy to get your fill of entertainment and fun in Las Vegas. It’s never a dull moment in Vegas, that’s for sure!
We want you to enjoy your New Year’s Eve 2023 in grand style, making memorable good times with family and friends. Please keep in mind the following tips to help make your New Year’s Eve stay in Las Vegas the best it can be!
- Don’t drink and drive! Save yourself the hassle, and use the local bus system, RTC (regional transportation system). They’ll offer FREE rides from 6 p.m. to 9 a.m. the next day.
- The Las Vegas Monorail will run continuously from 7 a.m. on December 3, 2022, to 2 a.m. on January 2nd, 2023, on the east side of the Las Vegas strip. Look for it between the MGM Grand Hotel and Westgate/Convention center.
- Another way to get around town is to use a rideshare app (Uber, Lyft) or local taxi service, but expect surge prices for the evening.
- Bring a coat, as there might be cooler temperatures at night (expect temperatures around the 40s to 60s).
- Wear comfortable shoes for all the walking and dancing you will do. While heels on the ladies look nice, bring or wear flats for comfort. Save your feet.
- Be aware that hotels do have occupancy limits and restrict entrance to guests only.
- Keep the partying peaceful and enjoyable for everyone. Nobody likes to deal with rowdy people doing stupid stunts like climbing street poles for a better view.
- Not the prohibited items on the strip: Strollers, carts, backpacks, coolers, or bags/purses larger than 12x6x12 are not allowed.
- Open drinking is allowed as long as you are 21. Do not use metal or glass containers.
- Public consumption of cannabis is not allowed, even though it is legal in Nevada.
- Conceal and carry laws are complicated. Don’t plan on celebratory gunfire because you will go straight to jail.
- Do expect to spend more at nightclub admissions for this very special New Year’s Eve night in Vegas.
- If you haven’t made your reservations by December 25th, you better get to it now. Hotels and restaurants are already booked up.
- Don’t forget to try the Caviar Bar. Bring everybody along and Come Join Us For Dinner!
We hope this informational list helps you plan an unforgettable New Year’s Eve in Las Vegas. We’d love to have you here! Give us a call at 702.676.7936.
From all of us at Caviar Bar, Wishing you and your loved ones a very Happy New Year’s Eve.